Manufacturers and vapers have sought to enhance the vaping experience for as long as it has been around by enhancing performance, making hardware more dependable or making devices more practical.
However, when you stop to think about it, vapingrelx hardware has changed and advanced much more quickly than e-liquid. The creation of nicotine salt e-liquid in the middle of the 2010s was a great advancement, although even nicotine salt wasn’t that different from earlier e-liquids. Because of a minor composition adjustment, nic salt e-liquid is really just freebase nicotine e-liquid.
E-liquid technology has finally advanced significantly in 2022. People have long pondered the possibility of vaping while using water. Those who gave it a shot were left unsatisfied because water cannot even be tolerated by standard vaping equipment.
Aqueous Labs has solved the mystery after several years of research and development, and we have collaborated with them to create an amazing new line of vapes that can withstand 30% water content.
So, is water capable? You can now thanks to the brand-new Aqueous Labs water-based e-liquid.
Can Water Be Vaped? The Problems Are As Follows
Vaping with water has long piqued people’s interest. However, many who have actually tried vaping with water in their tanks have discovered that conventional vaping gear isn’t appropriate for water-based vaping.
These are only a few of the difficulties you’ll encounter if you attempt to add water to a vaping device.
• Water is considerably diluted when compared to e-liquid. Your vape tank’s wick is made to manage the flow of a much more viscous liquid. The coil will likely become flooded with water, causing large leaks, and the wick will likely soak through completely. Your vaping equipment may be irreparably harmed by this.
• If you try to vape with water while using standard vaping equipment, the tank will spit hot droplets into your mouth. That was a very unpleasant experience.
• Water doesn’t have any flavor or throat-burn on its own. It will feel nearly as though you are not inhaling at all if you can effectively vape water in your vaping device. The feeling of vaping plain water is quite unpleasant.
Given these difficulties, imagine that you made the decision to attempt creating your own water-based e-liquid, either by adding water to an already-existing vape juice or by incorporating nicotine and flavorings into the water. You would encounter a number of problems in addition to those already mentioned, as water is a poor emulsifier. The flavors and nicotine will usually separate from the mixture.
What Advantages Do Water-Based Vapes Offer?
You might not be a vaper who has been intrigued by the idea of putting water in a vape tank, and you might not have ever considered trying to vaperelx water yourself. Why would using a water-based vape be appealing to you? These are a few benefits of using water for vaping.
• When using a conventional e-liquid, do you ever have “dry mouth” or a feeling of dehydration? That’s because the two base liquids used in almost all vape juices—vegetable glycerin and propylene glycol—both pull water from the body. Your mouth’s water is physically drawn out by the vapors. Drinking additional water will help you make up for the dehydration, but it might not completely eliminate the dry mouth from vaping. A water-based e-liquid can assist in reestablishing the equilibrium in your mouth.
• E-liquid with a water base is far smoother than vape juice that doesn’t. If vaping irritates your throat, you’ll probably find that switching to water-based e-liquid eliminates the irritation and considerably improves the enjoyment of vaping.
• Vegetable glycerin and propylene glycol are less compatible with the body’s chemistry than water. Because of this, nicotine can be delivered to your body more effectively through water-based e-liquids.
Since water lacks flavor, water-based e-liquid has a more purer flavor. Contrarily, if you’re an expert vaper, you can easily identify the distinct flavors of vegetable glycerin and propylene glycol. Why Water-based e-liquids vaporize at lower temperatures than conventional e-liquids because the flavors of VG and PG may disguise the flavors of your e-liquid. The vapor is smoother and simpler to inhale when vaping at a lower temperature. Your e-liquid and vaping equipment’s chemical stability is also increased by using lower vaping temperatures. Additionally, vaping at cooler temperatures can increase coil durability and battery life.